MOSQUITO TREATMENT COUPON
CALL TODAY AND SCHEDULE
YOUR MOSQUITO TREATMENT!
Why let mosquitoes have all the fun? Bite Back and Enjoy Your Backyard Again!
Tired of being chased inside when the sun sets? Do you hate to move the party indoors? Why let those mosquitoes ruin the fun in your yard. We have the answer to all those slaps on the arm!
How Do We Get Rid of Mosquitoes?
Most mosquitoes rest in landscaping, trees and foliage around your property before they bite you and your family. OPC will treat the landscaping, foliage and foundation around the property with a product designed to reduce the population of mosquitoes in their resting sites. We will also treat the mosquito breeding sites on the property with a product designed to help prevent mosquito larvae from developing into adults.
When Do We Treat Mosquitoes?
Mosquitoes are most active in the warmer months, especially April thru October when you tend to use your backyard the most. Our Mosquito Management Program provides for routine monthly service during these warmer months when you need it most.
Besides Ponds and Streams, Where Else Do Mosquitoes Breed?
- Over watered landscaping
- Water gardens
- Bird baths
- Old tires
- Flower pots
- Tree holes
- Pool covers
- Rain barrels
- Roof gutters
- Ornamental fountains
- Abandoned swimming pools
- Water troughs
- Retention ponds
- Any other water-holding receptacles
- Especially after rainfall
Tips for Avoiding Mosquito Bites
- Stay indoors during dawn, dusk and early evening when mosquitoes are more likely to bite.
- Wear light-colored clothing, plus long-sleeved shirts and long pants for extra protection.
- Use personal repellents on skin and clothing.
- Protect your dog or cat with a product made especially for pets that repels mosquitoes.