- Opc Quality Pro Company
OPC: A QualityPro Company
OPC is a QualityPro Company. Its purpose is to raise the bar in the pest management industry and to provide consumers with the power to choose a professional pest management company.
What it means to be a QualityPro company:
- All of our employees are interviewed, drug tested, background checked and must have a clean driving record prior to employment.
- Our employees will always arrive on property in company uniform in a recognizable company vehicle.
- OPC is the largest pest control firm based in Kentucky.
- We are fully insured with coverage of $5,000,000.00 in General Liability insurance coverage.
- Pest management technicians are equipped with wireless handheld devices which allow our technicians to provide high quality, accountable and efficient service to all of our clients.
- All of our employees are certified by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture. We currently employ over 90 full time staff. Among our staff four (4) hold Kentucky Structural Pest Control Applicators’ Licenses, five (5) have been certified as Associate Entomologists (ACE), and eight (8) have Managers’ Licenses.
- Our technicians are involved in continuous training and education through our in-house training sessions, educational materials and seminars developed by manufacturers, distributors, Universities, or trade associations.
- State of the industry techniques and procedures are utilized by our firm.
We have proven pest solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial industries.
OPC is a member of the National Pest Management Association, Kentucky Pest Management Association, Indiana Pest Control Association, Better Business Bureau, Louisville Apartment Association, local Chamber of Commerce, Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities and Building Industry Association of Louisville. Our founder, Donnie Blake, has served as President of the National Pest Management Association and the Kentucky Pest Management Association.
We provide a variety of services for general pests, termites, mosquitoes, moles, bed bugs,birds, bees, rodents, bats and more.
QualityPro is the mark of excellence and professionalism in pest management.
The designation is similar to the Good Housekeeping seal of approval for the pest management industry.
QualityPro is an industry program exclusive for members of the National Pest Management Association. Its purpose is to raise the bar in the pest management industry and to provide consumers with the power to choose a professional pest management company.
What sets QualityPro participants apart from the others?
- Job applicants fill out an application
- Interviews before hiring
- Reference checks of employees
- Criminal background checks
- Motor vehicle record checks
- Drug-free workplace policy
- Insurance policy requirements
- QualityPro company service vehicle standards
- Standard dress policy
- On-the-job safety policy
- Required termite warranty/service agreements
- Customer communication policy
- Trained technicians to the highest industry standards
- Practice proper pesticide handling
- Certified employees
Find out more about QualityPro by visiting their website.
Learn more about OPC: