CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE
TERMITE INSPECTION AND ESTIMATE
Warning Signs of Termites
Warning Signs of Termite Infestation
Some indications that you may have a termite infestation are:
- A temporary swarm of winged insects in your home or from the soil around your home
- Any cracked or bubbling paint or frass (termite droppings)
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped
- Mud tubes on exterior walls, wooden beams or in crawl spaces
- Discarded wings from swarmers
Have you noticed any swarming during Spring?
Termites swarm during early Spring. Many homeowners may think they are seeing ants, but they are in fact termites. If you experience what appears to be swarming ants in early Spring, have it checked out by a professional. You may be able to catch termite issues early before they get a chance to create too much damage.
OPC is committed to providing our customers with the best possible termite protection programs available. As a privately owned business, we are able to react quickly to changing technology and incorporate those changes into our termite protection programs. Whether it is a termite baiting program or a liquid termite treatment, OPC will provide the best program to take care of your termite problem.
Termites cause more than $5 billion in damage to homeowners in the U.S. each year. A proactive approach is the best way to guard your most valuable investment against termite damage.
Termite Treatment Options
- Termite Baiting Program featuring Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System
- Liquid Termite Treatment featuring Termidor
Call and ask for a free, no-obligation termite inspection for your home. All termite inspections are free.
Your home may qualify for our Termite Damage Protection Plan. Contact us to learn more.